We've created a range of software and hardware solutions, from iOS apps to hydraulic controllers
Our projects include:
- iOS and Android applications leveraging data capabilities of smartphones for industrial customers
- Industrial IoT systems and mobile applications
- Controllers for heavy hydraulic machinery
- Commercial trade approved weighing systems
- Industrial cargo weighing systems
- Remote standalone telemetry systems
- Cellular and satellite applications for reliable data transfer
We have experience in
|iOS and Android applications|
|Control of complex heavy hydraulic machinery|
|Highly accurate trade approved weigh scale systems|
|Remote telemetry and control using cellular and satellite modems|
|High powered opto-electronic systems|
|Robust systems for service in the most demanding marine and terrestrial environment|
We also work with:
iOS / Android Apps
Do you have a great idea for an app? We create standalone apps as well as companion apps that integrate smart technology into an existing product. An easily downloadable app can make your product available to the customers at any time, any where in the world.
- Professional iOS and Android apps to bring the customers closer to your product
- Full turnkey service from design and development to market release
- Continuous maintenance and update even after production
Turn your everyday PC into a sophisticated instrument. We can unleash the full potential of your PC and create software tools specific for your needs. We utilise the technology already available on modern computers, or readily available peripherals, to extend the capability of any system.
- Windows applications that collect raw data from sensors for real-time graphical display
- User friendly interface to control user-specific hardware and interact with the real world
- Sophisticated diagnostics tools that are easy to set up and use
Expand your business to the wider world by jumping online. Your website is your public reflection and its performance is as important as its appearance. We create websites ranging from simple to complex.
- Website development and management
- SQL database design and management
Microchip PICx Family
Does your system need a brain? Automate your operations by using microcontrollers (the brain of the system) to improve productivity and reliability. The Microchip PIC family are well suited for a wide variety of applications and ideal for products which require communication or human interface that are market or industry specific.
- Small battery-powered microcontrollers used with peripheral sensors unlock unlimited possibilities to interact and control local environments
- Easy migration - scale up or down the project easily as your parameters change
- Wide range of devices provide flexibility and ensure the end product is a custom fit to your requirements
STMicroelectronics ST10 Family
Want something more heavy duty? The ST10 family are high performance devices specifically designed for controlling industry and automotive applications.
- High performance 16-bit MCU designed specifically for use in automotive applications
- For fast moving development of real-time, high-performance systems that need low power consumption
Reliable communication between the processors and peripherals is the foundation for making your project a success. We can tailor a wide range of wired and wireless communication networks to offer you the best solution.
- J1939 CAN bus networks for reliable communication in heavy machinery.
- Use of RS232, RS485 and generic SPI protocols for inter-device communication between off-the-shelf products and your system
- Low-power wireless communication between nodes allowing devices to talk to each other up to a kilometre away
We design a wide range of applications from safety and commercial systems utilising position sensors to detect movement and location of each device.
- GPS and a range of electronic compasses to track and return movement to the user
- Infrared, photocell, electromagnetic and more displacement sensors to obtain relative positions
- Linear, angular, or multi-axis position sensors